PEC offers the complete range of Kirloskar Green Diesel Engines & Diesel Generating Sets, from 5 to 625 KVA rating. Our Genset solutions along with a compact and aesthetically designed silent canopy (enclosures conforming to CPCB norms), and, our precision control panels provides for your need of a quality oriented, cost effective, durable and high performing backup power solution.
When you choose PEC, You get:
- the backing of the number 1 Genset OEM brand – PODUVAL, supplying close to 700 gensets per year in Kerala.
- the support from our Branch and dealer network across Kerala.
- the high quality and assured after-sales service.
- the Projects’ assistance.
- the support and technical advice from our ever-ready to help team of expert engineers.
PEC always aims to be more than just a product provider. We have build trust-worthy relationships with our customers, helping them at each stage of their projects for technical and service advices. Thereby, ensuring the optimum backup power solutions will be provided at the right time and at the right place to our customers. As mentioned before, we are a Solutions Provider!!
PEC’s Standard Scope of Supply
- Kirloskar diesel engine.
- Kirloskar Green Brushless alternators.
- Formed base plate.
- Powder coated sheet metal DG Set Control Panel complete with 1 voltmeter with selector switch, 1 ammeter per phase, frequency meter, kW-hr meter (62.5 KVA and above ratings), MCB (for below 45 KVA rating) or MCCB (45 KVA and above rating), wiring diagram pasted inside the panel.
- Automatic shut down in case of fault detection.
- Removable sheet metal fuel tank with capacity for full load non-stop 8 hr. running, complete with inlet spout with strainer, fuel level indicator.
- 12V/24V battery of adequate capacity compatible with the DG Set operating temperature limits and engine model. On Genset above 125 KVA rating, 24V electrical system is a standard fitment.
- Kirloskar Green Silent Canopy that outperforms the stipulated CPCB norms of Government of India.